1. - You have to post these rules
2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them
3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 13 people
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
9.- Tag-backs are ALLOWED
10.-YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11.- You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
12.- Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13.- Cussing is ALLOWED(why is that a rule, we're on the internet bruh)
Yeah no. Screw the rules I have green hair or whatever.
HERE WE GO.
1. What got you into art and whats your fave medium?
Hm, that's a tough one. In terms of favourite medium I'll have to go with the old faithful traditional pencil/ink and paper. I use digital a lot, but it's mostly for colouring, (sometimes) lettering and additional effects, I don't really like drawing directly into my computer with my tablet.
What got me into art? Mostly video games, cartoons and comics, I remember my earliest drawing attempts were of Sulley and Mike from Monsters Inc and so much god-damn Sonic The Hedgehog.
2. Whats the most precious thing in your life?
The wonderful and all my friends/family.
3. What/who inspires you most in this world?
Everyone around me, especially when I'm at uni. When I see someone ANYONE working, creating and publishing work I just want to keep creating alongside 'em. Otherwise I think I get into a rut of thinking I'm lazy.
4. You wake up in the night face to face with a giant jelly bean man holding a knife, what do?
Double check its a threat, if so. Grab some random piece of crap lying around my room, smash the things face in and knock it to the ground. Stand over it and begin to re-enact the scene from That Yellow Bastard in Sin City. You know, smash his face into the carpet, till it's nothing but a sludge . If it's friendly … I don't know get some ice cream with it or something.
5. Whats your favorite series and why?
Uhh. I don't know that's a bit too vague of a question, I can't define one single series as a favourite. But if we're going for live action films it's Back To The Future and animated film it's How To Train Your Dragon. As they are both gloriously entertaining, I could watch 'em over and over and not get bored and I love everything about them (even the scores). I could go on but we'd be here all day.
6. If you could fuse with any animal and become a hybrid what would you choose?
An Ottsel … What? You never said it had to be a real animal!
7. What would you do with a million pounds?
Buy stuff, give to others, charity. You know that usual shit that people answer this question with normally.
8. Most interesting thing about you?
9. Naughtiest thing you've ever done?
I've done plenty of stupid stuff. An example? … Uh, I blew up a fairly large toy humvee with a firework once? Does that count?
10. Smelliest thing you've ever smelt?
A non ventilated, windowless room that is used for changing, filled with and reeking of shitty nappies. On a hot day.
11. Most beautiful thing in the world?
Oh look! Here she is again! In all seriousness though, both Sarah’s eyes and smile are some of the single most beautiful things I have ever seen.
12. If you could be anywhere right now where would you be?
With friends. Back at Uni or here at home.
13. If there was a zombie apocalypse what would you do? Where would you go?
To find people I trust form a team of zombie killing badasses and go use the world as our playground and have fun with, fuck it the worlds gone down the loo anyway! Or … I would die in pretty much the first day. Either or!
Ok, I have to make up questions ... hmm.
1. What song always gets stuck in your head?
2. Favourite gaming platform of choice? If you don't game ... what's your favourite book?
3. What's your favourite book? If you answered this above just tell me your second favourite here!
4. Jon or Danny?
5. What always gives you that rush of sense blinding nostalgia?
6. What website did you frequent the most when you first began to discover the internet?
7. What is something or someone that you love?
8. If you could become a resident of any fictional universe, which would you choose?
9. What's something you fear more than anything?
10. Was Big Hero 6 kinda crappy or was that just me who thinks that?
11. Which art piece would you say you're most proud of?
12. Have you ever put yourself in a food coma, if so how?
13. What/who do you think will become our tyrannical overlords in the future? And what do you think your role in this new society would be?
I tag these people.
(Tag back! Why not!)
... Yeah that'll do.